For some of us, new relationships come with a sense of urgency. We’re eager to reach the next big milestone, especially as we get older. This same feeling of immediacy can cause us to push too hard or come on too strong, putting a strain on the fragile bonds formed in the early days. If you’ve ever been accused of being too intense, here are some tips to ensure that your next relationship isn’t smothered in its infancy.
Posts tagged dating advice
It is understandable that first kisses, whether it be your very first kiss or a first kiss with someone, makes you anxious and nervous. After all, there are so many different ways to kiss, so many different types of kisses, and everybody has a different kissing style. I inform my readers to just relax and go with the flow, but that is sometimes easier said than done. After all, the unknown is always scary, right?
I usually discuss how to kiss on my site Sheila’s Kissing Booth. How to use your tongue, which way to move your mouth, etc. Today, I’m going to discuss what NOT to do during a kiss. Whether it be your first kiss or you’ve done it before, these are guidelines to live by when it comes to a memorable kiss.
- Don’t eat garlic, onions, curry, or any other food or condiment that will overpower your breath. Even a breath mint won’t help you there.
- Make sure you use deodorant. And don’t go heavy on the cologne or perfume. You are going to be close to this person so you don’t want to leave a lasting impression of your body odor.
- Don’t wear lipstick or freshly applied lipstick. Nothing worse than leaving a colored smear on and around your guy’s mouth. Not to mention it will smudge all over yours.
- Don’t jam your tongue down their throat. A little tongue is fine. Too much is choking.
- Don’t move your tongue really fast inside their mouth. Be playful with your tongue. Move it slowly.
- Don’t have a mouthful of spit in your mouth. Swallow just before the kiss and even during the kiss. Nothing worse than slobber.
- Don’t chew gum or have a mint in your mouth.
- Don’t smoke before the kiss.
- Don’t hold your breath. Breathe during the kiss.
- Don’t grope.
- Don’t bite. Some people have sensitive lips and tongue.
- Don’t tighten your lips. Keep them relaxed.
- Don’t move too fast. Keep it nice and slow.
Most of these are common sense tips. Some aren’t. You want to make the kiss memorable so keep the above list in mind and you’ll knock them dead with a fabulous kiss.
I came across this article and thought it was hilarious. It rings true, though. But it was so well-written that I just had to share it with you. This is an essential part of every girls resolution portfolio. If you can avoid these guys, you’ve got a good head start.